We all know the starch syrup is a thick, sticky, translucent sugar syrup, which always stays liquid. It is a mixture of glucose, maltose, and high fructose, and comes in a number of different types, depending on the combination of such carbohydrates. Actually, you also can understand this is because of the enzyme adopted is different for the differet type liquid syrup manufacturing process.
On the following using the fructose as example to introduce our liquid syrup manufacturing process(fructose manufacturing process include the glucose and maltose syrup process, the fructose is transfered from glucose)-High fructose corn syrup manufacturing process main section:
High fructose corn syrup manufacturing process
Compared with the glucose and maltose liquid syrup manufacturing process, the fructose process added a isomerism system for the glucose transfer to get fructose. Below is each section operation description:
1. Raw material preparation-all kinds of starch can be used for liquid syrup manufacturing process, also can use the rice powder and corn powder, Henan Doing has mastered the technology can using the rice /corn powder to produce syrup directly.
DOING liquid syrup manufacturing machine
2. Starch milk mixing and adjustment: Mixing starch and certain water to get the certain density slurry, then adding certain enzyme, and maintaining a certain temperature for particular time to make sure the procedding of physical reaction between starch and enzyme. After this, it will become transparent and sticky liquid because of the interaction, although it stops stirring, the starch will not be precipitated. Its the first step for liquid syrup manufacturing process in fact.
3. Liquefaction: The liquefaction process is used to convert the starch into liquid dextrin. With the aid of amylase and steam, the starch will be converted into liquid dextrin quickly. Processed by the ejector and liquefaction tanks.
4. Deproteinization: The deproteinization process used to seperate the protein and other solid impurities from liquid dextrin by filter press, automatic mechanical extrusion to get clean liquid syrup.
DOING syrup equipments
5. Saccharification section: This process used different enzyme can make the syrup type different for liquid syrup manufacturing process, saccharification process is used to convert the liquid dextrin into required DE value syrup with the aid of gluco-amylase. This process is to get the crude and dark color liquid syrup.
6. Decolorization process: The decolorization process can remove the color of liquid syrup by activated carbon adsorption principle.
7. Decarburization process of liquid syrup manufacturing process: The decarburization process is using the plate frame filter press machine to separate the waste activated carbon from the liquid syrup to get clear products.
DOING ion exchange column
8. Ion exchange machine: The Ion exchange process is using the resin to remove the tiny foreign items and bad odor to get high quality and pure syrup for the liquid syrup manufacturing process.
9. Evaporation process of liquid syrup manufacturing process: This process is to evaporate the excess water inside the liquid syrup to increase the DS of corn syrup. Usually it need multi-effect evaporator work together with the single effect evaporator for producing high DS value liquid syrup.
10. Isomerism process: In the isomerase system we are using is a kind of immobilized enzyme. Converted from soluble state into immobilized state, the stability of isomerism will be increased significantly and it mainly can be used repeatedly in the high fructose corn syrup manufacturing process. This immobilized enzyme used in syrup manufacturing make food free of enzyme after production, so there is no need to adopt the way of heat treatment to make enzyme inactivated, which can help improving the quality of food as well as economic benefits.
DOING syrup evaporator
11. Final product storage process: The syrup storgae tank also is essential for the liquid syrup manufacturing process, demand professional storage tank, because the syrup production capacity usually very large each time, equipped with one set storage tank can make the syrup products package and shippment more easily and convenient. The corn syrup reach required DS in the evaporation process will be pumped into final product storage tanks for storage or sell.
To sum up, My company (Henan Doing Mechanical Equipment Co.,Ltd) adopt the modern and advanced technology for liquid syrup manufacturing process. The main machine demand include: mixing tank, ejector, liquefaction tank, plate frame filter press, saccharification tank, ion exchange column, and syrup evaporator, storage tank. Welcome to visit my factory and see our machine and technology used for liquid syrup manufacturing process.